The Campaign for Real Ale formed in 1971. Over 40 years later we have over 170,000 members.
By joining you are actively supporting the British Brewing and pub industry. You will also enjoy a range of benefits as part of your membership.
You can join CAMRA from £24 a year – less than a pint a month.
To join us, visit the CAMRA website
What benefits do I get from joining CAMRA*?
- Discounted entry to Beer Festivals – Over 160 beer festivals including the Oxford Beer and Cider Festival
- “What’s Brewing” Monthly newspaper – Latest news and events nation-wide
- “BEER” Quarterly magazine – Features on pubs, beers and breweries
- £20 of Wetherspoons vouchers
- Branch social activities
- Discounts on CAMRA books including the Good Beer Guide
- Opportunity to join CAMRA Members Investments Club and join campaign groups
- A range of discounts from:
- Merlin group (Alton Towers, Sealife Centre and Dungeons attractions)
- Cotswold Outdoor
- National Express
- Red Letter Days
- Beer Hawk
* Membership benefits, discounts and fees subject to change.
Share this page via social media: