The Campaign for Real Ale formed in 1971. Nearly 50 years later we have over 190,000 members.
By joining you will help promote the joys of real ale and protect the great British pub. There are also local branch activities including brewery visits and regular beer festivals which give lots of opportunities for socialising. There are also a range of benefits as part of your membership.
You can join CAMRA from £26.50 a year (single member by direct debit) – less than a pint a month.
If you are under 26 you can join for £18.
To join us, visit the CAMRA website
What benefits do I get from joining CAMRA*?
- Discounted entry to Beer Festivals – Over 180 beer festivals including the Oxford CAMRA Beer & Cider Festival
- “What’s Brewing” Monthly newspaper – Latest news and events nation-wide, and “BEER” Quarterly magazine – Features on pubs, beers, and breweries
- Discounts on real ale in over 3,500 pubs
- £30 of vouchers – each giving 50p off a pint of real ale or cider in Wetherspoon or Stonegate (and subsidiaries) managed pubs
- Discounts on CAMRA books including the Good Beer Guide
- Opportunity to join CAMRA Members Investments Club
- Discounts on:
- A range of holidays and visitor attractions
- Cotswold Outdoor – clothing and equipment
- National Express coaches
* Membership benefits, discounts and fees subject to change.Share this page via social media: